Wednesday, January 30, 2013

question for ladies about friend zone

Old Today, 09:22 AM ? #8 (permalink)

Member

?

Join Date: Nov 2011

Location: Somewhere in the world

Posts: 791


I would never date a friend, never ever. I love my friends and only have a handful of them. Reguardless of if they were attracted to me or whatever, I just don't feel romantic towards them in any way, shape or form. My friends have been friend zoned for almost 20 years, been completely smashed around them and never once has anything even remotely sexual happened between us. They've always respected my boundaries and never pushed to be more than friends.

Probably helps that as far as I know they've never been attracted to me, and I've never been attracted to them lol. Which is just fine with me

__________________
Taco Bell Hero! Dah, Dah, Dah, Daaaaah! May I take your order?

ScaredandUnsure is online now ? Reply With Quote

Source: http://talkaboutmarriage.com/ladies-lounge/66464-question-ladies-about-friend-zone.html

Susan Rice American Airlines the Who jon bon jovi jon bon jovi Kliff Kingsbury Amish Mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment